What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A guide on how to make money on autopilot
- Learn how to treat your subscribers well, so they will buy from you often
- Receive a list of places that can create your squeeze pages for you
- Receive access to over 12,000 companies you can partner with
- Get expert training on how to get subscribers for free
- Gain financial freedom, and job security
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Autoresponder Jobs scores 72.27/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.autoresponderjobs.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $39.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: autoresponderjobs.com you’ll also be taken through to autoresponderjobs.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)